Wednesday, March 11, 2009

step class=beat down

First of all, it's freaking arctic here this morning. It was like 80 degrees a few days ago. Weather here is nuts.

Did a step/strength class this morning at the gym. Thought I'd "mix it up" a bit. Holy beat down! It was an awesome workout! I was a little lost with some of the steps, but I think after a few classes I'll get it. Go back after such a beat down you say? Most certainly!

We did step for about 40 minutes, then arm weights, then abs. I felt myself engaging muscle groups that haven't been used like that in a while. I also have a feeling I better take some Motrin and wash it down with a cup of Joe. I do NOT like getting up at 5:35 in the morning! Well, the kids are eating breakfast and it's off to take one to school! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't like getting up that early, but before you know it, you'll be totally used to it. I try to get to bed at 9:30 to get up at 4:30, and that's the hardest part - forcing myself to stop "doing, doing, doing" and get to sleep!