Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Achoo!

Our neighbors have this tree-not sure what kind it is- right now it is shedding green crap all over our yard. and is making me sneeze. It is blowing everywhere, covering our cars. I hate it. It has those pesky little "helicopters" that fly off and plant mini seedlings all over each year as well. I'm sure it's not the only think making me sneeze, but I swear the second I go out the front door, it starts up. I even took my Alavert this morning. I love that stuff by the way!

So, I did another 5K on the treadmill this morning. took a little bit off the last time. 34.05. Still doing a little walking, but overall I'm happy! Did a little arm strength and ab work. No strength for legs today. The plan is to be up early for a step strength class in the morning. I have not done this class before, but I'm going to check it out! I need a little widget to track my miles-like for the week month, etc. I've seen a few-any suggestions?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ugh. It really sucks right now with all the tree pollen in the air. I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on the treadmill run. I am sure those times are going to continue to decrease as the weeks go by.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you already improved by 2 minutes?! Alright there, Killer!

Those green things - we get them here too - just oh, in about 2 months from now. They do cover everything - lakes, cars, you name it. Annoying as crap.