Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wake up toes!

Why do my last two toes on my right foot fall asleep while running? Wake up toes! It is so annoying. Got to the gym this afternoon to knock out 5 miles. Ran 4, walked 1. Then I did arms and abs. Lifted 10,100 lbs. I actually took yesterday off...dang shins were aching. BAD. I keep doing stretches for them and take Motrin...they were better this morning. I just wish it would warm up about 10 degrees so I can run outside. Problem should be solved.

Todays power song was: I love my sex-Benny Benassi. ha. Don't laugh. It's bumpin and it makes me R-U-N my ass off! It will be in my 1/2 marathon playlist for sure!

Date night with my hot husband tonight! Super excited. We are going to dinner and maybe a movie. I wish I could have a glass of vino...Hurry up Easter! (I gave up alcohol for lent.)

No more here! Big run tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

My middle two left toes fall asleep when I'm running - what is that all about? I can't wait to kick this bug so I can get back to my runs!