Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yesterdays workout

Well, I had plenty of workout around the house yesterday. I lifted two kiddos around, crawled on the ground being a dinosaur, danced in the kitchen, had a race in the backyard with my 4 year old and just generally had fun. Being a stay at home Mom has it's perks!

Last night I got to the gym after we put the boys down. It was a 2 mile or cross train day. I hopped on the treadmill and could feel it....my shins. I don't know why the treadmill bothers them so much. I only ran 1.5 miles then went to the bike. I talked to one of my friends about it. She has the same prob on the treadmill.Soon it will be warm enough to run outside all the time and I won't have to worry about it.

Did 5 miles on the bike and just did abs. Did a lot of stretching and came home to find dinner ready and waiting for me after a nice long hot shower. What will today bring? Oh yeah, Parent teacher conferences! Yikes!

No comments: