Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tuesday, Mar 4, 2008

I was getting my kiddos ready for MDO yesterday when my 4 year old asked if I was going to the gym. I said yes. He said, well, you can't I already went to the gym and put a sign on the door and it says to go home. He is so funny! Lately he just wants me at home. period. I'll take all the lovin I can get from him as long as he's giving it!

I dropped them off and got the they gym. I ran 3 miles, walked one. I did arms and abs as well. I think when I logged out there I had lifted like 9800 lbs. By the time I left, instead of feeling energized, I was TIRED. I have been tired for days, as our little one is waking every night anywhere from 4-5 in the morning! It's killing us! I think we may have to keep him from his 2 hour nap. I'd rather get some decent sleep at night!

So, tonight I will do crosstraining on the bike. Is there really only like 55 days til this thing!?

No comments: