Saturday, April 5, 2008

Recovery

Where has the time gone? Seems like we've been sick forever. We've all had something, passing it along back and forth to one another. I have also been battling serious headaches with dizziness. I finally saw the doctor. While I do have fluid in my ears, and my nasal passages are swollen, he does not believe that to be what is bugging me. My headaches are not sinus. They come up my neck and settle into the back of my head. He believes it is muscular and to see if that is what the problem is, I am on muscle relaxers at night and I am to log any headaches. I am also not to lift anything above my head-really past my arms extended straight out. So far so good! Could it really be this simple? I will probably have to seek physical therapy to learn some stretches, etc. Don't want to stay on meds forever!

Running has slowed down. I am running the Redbud Classic 5K tomorrow and am very excited about it. Here is my playlist:

1. Do the Whirlwind-Architecture in Helsinki
2. Over and over again- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
3. Simply Being Loved- BT
4. One More Time- Daft Punk
5. I Love My Sex- Benny Benassi
6. Intergalactic- Beastie Boys
7. Where's your Head at? Basement Jaxx
8. Stronger- Kanye West

Pumped! I hope I run my tail off! I have a personal goal time in mind, but I'm not going to worry about it. Well, not too much.

No comments: